Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya. Chitrakoot- Satana (M.P.)
Tender Notice No. : mgcgv/pur/16/271(D-4) Date : 11.07.2016
Cost of tender form Rs. 2000/-
Expression of Interest
Proposals are invited from reputed Chartered Accountant or firms ( Registered with Institute of Chartered Accountant of India). The EOI shall be submitted in three envelop system. The firm qualify in all respect in opinion of university administration after opening and verification of envelop A & B will be entitled for final round. In final round the envelop C will be opened and necessary action will be taken.
The probable amount of audit fee etc is Rs. 25.00 lacs (approx.). The EOI will be initially for three financial year which can be extended further with mutual consent. The University reserves the right to cancels any or all tenders without assigning any reason and the decision of the university shall be binding. All disputes shall be subjected to only Satna jurisdiction.
1. Scope of work
1.1: Concurrent financial audit of University, Distance education and UGC account of University worth turnover 35 crores.
1.2: Concurrent financial audit of project worth turnover 20 crores.
1.3: Preparation of following document of above:
1.3.1: Bank Reconciliation.
1.3.2: Receipt payment account.
1.3.3: Annual account.
1.3.4: Balance sheet.
1.3.5: Implementation system to enhance internal financial controlling system.
1.3.6: Other financial documents needed by University administration.
2. Eligibility of firm: Firm should have PAN, Service Tax Registration, Income Tax return of last three years, Experience certificate of continuous last 10 years, List of major work done since financial year 2005 -06 along with firm registration documents.
3. Bidding Pattern: Bid shall be submitted electronically up to 08.08.2016 till 16.00 hrs in three envelop system. Bid document in envelop A &B should reach to Registrar MGCGV office 08.08.2016 till 17.00 hrs, and will be open on 09.08.2016 at 10.45 hrs. Other important dates are mentioned in annexure. Bid should contain Earnest money Rs.20,000/-. However Performance security Rs. 50,000/- will be deposited in condition of acceptance of tender (including Earnest money), Cost of tender form is only acceptable as demand draft and Earnest money as well as Performance security will be deposited in the form of DD/ FDR / Bank guarantee in favour of Registrar MGCGV Chitrakoot.
Envelop A. Envelop A shall contain:
- Cost of tender form Rs. 2000/-
- Earnest money Rs.20,000/-
- Performance security Rs. 50,000/- (including earnest money in condition of acceptance of tender)
- Cost of tender form is only acceptable as demand draft and Earnest money as well as Performance security will be deposited in the form of DD/ FDR / Bank guarantee in favour of Registrar MGCGV Chitrakoot.
Envelop B. Envelop B shall contain:
- Registration of firm.
- PAN • Service Tax Registration.
- Income Tax return of last three years.
- Experience certificate of continuous last 10 years (self certified).
- List of major work done since financial year 2005 -06.
- Other mandatory documents.
Envelop C : Envelop C shall contains price bid.(To be filled electronically)
|Audit fee including all taxes applicable upto sixty crores rupees income amount audited.|
|Additional Audit fee for every one crore increment of income amount audited including all taxes applicable (above sixty crores)|
1- Audit fee shall be quoted annually.
2. Minimum three numbers of Resident qualified assistant(s) shall be deputed at the workplace. However the remuneration shall be included in the quoted value.
Signature with seal