At taxclick.org, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
1. Our server logs may automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
2. We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
3. We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
4. These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements, some of which could be a part of the main result.
5. If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways-
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms of service.