Certificate to be used by a Member of Parliament/Member of Legislative Assembly/Municipal Councillor or Gazetted Officer as address and identity proof for PAN application

If any individual wants to apply for new PAN card but he has no documents as a proof address and proof of Identity then he can take certificate form Member of Parliament / Member of Legislative Assembly / Municipal Councillor or Gazetted Office. The format of such certificate is given below. Kindly … [Read more...]